Maximize Your Warehouse Capacity with Data-Driven WMS Solutions
Whether you lack space, manpower or visibility there’s one thing that never changes in the warehouse – waste. You are in a constant battle to get your products or components to the right place, minimize handling and costs, and maximize output.
As a logistics and warehousing provider, BOSS Engineered Logistics (BEL) offers a warehouse management system (WMS) that provides the data and analysis tools to enable you to:
- Maximize utilization with a streamlined process that integrates all warehouse operations, resulting in improved capacity and lower costs. Our third-party logistics and warehousing services allow you to scale warehousing space, labor and transportation services to provide full support during peak months of business while cutting back during slower months.
- Improve performance and productivity within your inventory management and in-house operations. BEL processes and technology help realize efficiencies within the management of your inventory, eliminating errors and providing visibility on best practices.
- Improve decision-making by helping you leverage your data to lower your risks for maximized results and cost savings.
- Provide better customer service by reducing errors caused by misplaced inventory. Your customers will respond faster due to a more efficient information flow.
- Maximize labor productivity through predefined tasks and workload planning.
Map Out a More Efficient Warehouse Management Process
Managing a warehouse effectively is more than simple “warehouse inventory management”. Workforce, asset and space utilization are equally important. We look at the whole picture to best map the current state and identify areas for improvement using these process steps:
Data collection and analysis
- Part level consumption data
- Location/space/aisle layout needs
- Packaging details
- Labor and equipment requirement to manage day-to-day operations
- Different what-if scenarios to minimize operational costs
System and warehouse set-up
- Mapping of “as-is” vs “to-be” processes
- Alignment with operations
- Physical warehouse set-up
- Warehouse location set up in the system
- Full visibility of real-time transactions
Process engineering and continuous improvement
- Standardized documented processes
- Continuous improvement goals
If you would like to talk with someone about how to improve your warehouse management processes to maximize utilization and reduce costs, email or call us at 855-890-8317 to schedule a free consultation.
- Manufacturing support services
- Warehouse/distribution management
- Dedicated space
- Warehouse simulation
- Put Away
- Inventory control
- Kanban replenishment
- Plant-wide inventory management
- Just-in-time delivery
- Late-stage customization
- Final assembly
- Climate control
- Food grade